How To Register By Email/Mobile Number
BTCC Supporta year ago
1. Is BTCC recognised worldwide?
Founded in June 2011, BTCC is the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange based in London, UK. We are dedicated to making crypto trading reliable and accessible to everyone.
BTCC provides crypto futures trading services, offering a wide variety of contracts, including daily, quarterly, and perpetual futures. With our demo trading feature, both beginners and crypto enthusiasts can trade on BTCC with ease.
BTCC is ranked top 10 by trading volume on both CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko, the world's two largest crypto information platforms.
2. How to register by email/mobile number on the BTCC app?
On the homepage of the BTCC app, tap the icon at the top left corner and click Login/Register.
In this example, we’ll show how you can register with your email address.
Tap Register and choose Email:
- Enter your email address
- Set your password (6-16 digits containing only numbers and letters)
Move the slider to the right to complete the image. Then input the verification code that was sent to your mailbox.
After inputting the code, you will have successfully registered an account on BTCC.
3. Registration FAQs
Q1: I am not receiving SMS verification codes.
If you are not receiving SMS verification codes, please try the following solutions:
- Clear your browser or mobile app cache (cookies/browsing history) and get a new code.
- Try to remove the ‘0’ (or add a ‘0’) in front of your mobile number and get a new code.
- Remove the area code in front of your mobile number (e.g., remove ‘1’ for US phone numbers) and get a new code.
Q2: I am not receiving email verification codes.
If you are not receiving email verification codes, please try the following solutions:
- Check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Check if your email address is correct.
- Try to get a new verification code.